Nominate a guardian for your minor children.

You may nominate a person to be responsible for your child’s personal care if you and your child’s other parent die before the child turns 18. You may also name a guardian — who may or may not be the same person — to be responsible for managing any assets given to the child, until he or she is 18 years old.

You can also nominate a guardian in a separate writing other than a will. Such a writing should be signed by all of the child’s parents.

Living Trusts

Enjoy Peace of Mind.
Prepare for the Future.

Estate Planning

Take Care of your Assets or the Government will do it for You.

Financial Litigation

Knowledge + Experience
Produce Results.