The Law Firm of David S. Rubalcava
Collection of Personal Information
The Law Firm may collect “Personal Information” provided by an applicant or client in application forms, registration forms and surveys.
Collection of Personal Information from site users
The Law Firm may collect and/or track “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information” such as: e-mail addresses and information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms and surveys.
Use of Personal Information Collected
If you are a Law Firm client, The Law Firm may use the contact information provided by you via its website.
The Law Firm may also use your Personal Information to:
- To communicate with you about your account.
- To provide you with services or information you have requested from The Law Firm.
- To provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
- To support the operation of The Law Firm such as account maintenance.
- To inform you about services related to The Law Firm.
- To conduct surveys requested by The Law Firm.
Disclosure of Personal Information Collected
The Law Firm will not sell any Personal Information to anyone.
The security of personal information is important to us. The Law Firm takes many security steps to protect Personal Information that you provide to us.